SUMMER BLOW OUT PRICING
Please email Dave at email@example.com for pricing
The new Cutwater 302 Coupe (C-302 C) is an exciting take on our successful Cutwater 30 family cruiser. The Cutwater 302 Coupe takes the comfortable cruiser–friendly interior layout of our C-30 and adds the versatility and speed of twin counter-rotating 300 HP Yamaha outboards, which push its double-stepped hull effortlessly across the water. The new C-302 C hull also incorporates our patented Laminar Flow Interrupter technology for smooth, positive cornering.
The Cutwater 302 Coupe cockpit is perfect for fishing with its large square footage, 30 gallon live well, large fish boxes, rod holders, rocket launchers, and sink. Once you’ve caught dinner, food prep is a breeze with the Euro-style galley, which is ideal for buffet or refreshment service. The cockpit is easily converted for entertaining with plenty of seating and an electric Kenyon BBQ grill.
The New Cutwater 302 Coupe accommodates six on three separate berths, for exceptional privacy and comfort even on extended cruises. On the foredeck, two flush hatches open to reveal cushioned, secure observation seats, along with a central forward lounge. Add to this a long list of other features and the customer service that the Cutwater Brand has become known for, and you have a masterpiece of innovation that ensures unsurpassed enjoyment, year after year
KEY STANDARD FEATURES
- Bow Platform/Beach ladder. Telescoping five-step design and opening bow rail allow immediate shore access for bow landings, or convenient re-boarding directly from shore.
- Forward obervers’ seats. Offer a commanding view ahead, and retract under flush latches to form handy fender storage.
- Convertible indoor/outdoor seat. A hinged pand in the cabin bulkhead opens to allow reversing the aft dinette seat to face the cockpit deck in an arrangement perfect for al fresco socializing.
- Convertible cockpit seats. Hullside panels in the cockpit coaming swing outboard to form two double seats, leaving the aft deck open and uncluttered.
- Reversible transom seat. Faces aft for a wide-open view astern, or forward to complete the cockpit seating arrangement.
- Custom swim platform with Dunnage box. Includes 4-rung ladder, integral fenders to protect tender or water toys, hot/cold freshwater shower and transom door.
- Cabin hardtop extension. Added protection from sun and rain, mast S.S. hinged, two hatches, sports rack.
- Euro-style covered galley with electronic cooktop and oven, microwave, fridge, wine-water cooler and stainless steel sink.
- Built-in companion lounge. Luxurious raised seating oppostie helm station allows panoramic view through large cabin windows.
- Raised four-place dinette. Includes custom cherry pedestal table with integrated drink holder and grab rail, unit converts to comfortable double berth.
- Custom helm console. With double-stitched ultraleather antiglare facing complete instrumentation, custom wood wheel, electronic controls and display, seat reverses to complete full dinette.
- Private mid cabin with 6’8″ cushioned double berth. Includes gear storage, reading lamps and hullside port lights.
- Master stateroom with 7′ island double berth. Entertainment centre, hanging locker, four portlights, opening skylight hatch, and storage.
- Private head with separate stall shower. Features molded-in vanity with vessel sink, electric flush toilet and ventilating portlights.
- Bow and Stern Thrusters. Allow precise close-quarters maneuvering for perfect docking, every time.
- In addition, other standard features include: Cabin heater (FWC), Compass, Docking lights, Spotlight, Trim Tabs, VHF, Cockpit Refrigerator, Cockpit Washdown, Windlass, Wipers, Salon and Master Flat Screen TV’s, and Inverter/Battery Charger
AVAILABLE FACTORY OPTIONS
- Bimini Top w/boot
- Aft Enclosure (bimini top required)
- Aft cockpit sun shade
- Aft station steering with electronic controls
- Air conditioning w/rev cycle heat Salon 16,000 btu, and Master 12,000 btu
- Anchor Package, 22# anchor, 50′ chain, 200′ line
- Autopilot, Garmin with remote
- Batteries, AGM upgrade
- Carpet Runner (interior and cockpit)
- Diesel heater, forced air furnace
- Generator diesel Onan 5KW with Soundshield
- Icemaker, cockpit, in lieu of standard cockpit refer
- Inflatable RIB 290 CSM hypalon with Weaver davits, stand-off and winch
- Navigation Package Garmin 7212 (2), 4KW HD radar dome, GPS antenna, depth sounder and fish finder
- Rocket Launchers, arch with (4) rod holders
- Solar Panel, Kyocera 135 watt with control panel
- Stovetop, dual burner propane with oven, includes (2) tanks and dunnage locker
- Thruster wireless remote
- Transom platform rails with gate
- Trolling Valve, electronic (requires aft station steering with electronic controls)
- Underwater lights